Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Next 10 Tula Blocks

Every now and then I make a block (or two or three) from Tula's City Sampler.  These ten finish the squares and rectangles, on to triangles next.
As you can see, Tula and I are not afraid of color!  Although I'm still undecided about that orange.
Don't you think Fox Field would be a wonderful addition to my sampler?

Count to date:  35 blocks completed, 65 to go!

Hope your week is going well!  Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social and Lee's WIP Wednesday.
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. I love your use of color! And I really love the octopus in the top left block- he's just sort of peeking out at us! thanks for linking up at Tula Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the orange! It looks great. It is practically a neutral - goes with everything. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fox Field for sure. (Aren't I good enabler?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange! You have great blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure...be very sure! These are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are stunning. I love the range of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, Kathy! These are all gorgeous! Keep on what you're doin' 'cause you're doin' sew fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blocks...love their modern appeal.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...