Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Two Weeks Before Christmas WIP Wednesday

There is a lot going on these days.  Cooking, baking, shopping, decorating, planning gatherings and, yes, a little sewing.  Such as this:
 and this:
 and this:

And exciting news!  My wonderful daughter-in-law is teaching me to knit!  I just have one stitch right now but already I can see I am going to love this!
 
My Cyber Monday shopping has arrived!  First from the Fat Quarter Shop are a stock up on my favorite Aurifil thread, a Kona solid color chart and a box of Aurifil thread coordinated with Tula Pink's fabric!
 Speaking of Tula, I've added to my collection with this little bundle from Intrepid Thread:
 and these lovelies also from Intrepid Thread.
Didn't I demonstrate excellent constraint in view of all those amazing fabric sales?!

So, this is just a quick update to assure you that I have been busy sewing away and I will have lots to share with you soon!  In the mean time, be sure to hope over to the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day (that actually lasts a week)...but of course you already have!  My giveaway post is here!

Linking up with Lee's WIP Wednesday!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, it looks like you are getting a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I was thinking about getting that Kona color card at FQS too but I became so paralyzed with the choices of Black Friday. I gave my husband some Christmas ideas and we shall see what he decided.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...