Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seems Like Yesterday

...that these adorable little boys were born:
but it was actually 24 years ago today!  And I could not be prouder of the wonderful men they have become!  Love you guys!

In quilting news, I have completed the 60 blocks for Kasey's Kerchief Quilt:

Please remember to stop by this week's bloggers in the 2013 Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop led by the wonderful Beth at Plum and June:

Plum and June
I am sure you will enjoy getting to know some new bloggers!

Happy Wednesday!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 
PS  Did I mention that those "little babies" weighed in at 8 pounds 6 oz and 10 pounds 5 oz.?  Just throwing that fun fact in to see how many of you actually read this far down in my posts!

4 comments:

  1. You are women!!! That is a LOT of babies. I don't quite understand.....you aren't any older! Can't wait to see Kasey's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that's like 19 lbs of babies. WOW! They were beautiful, though--totally worth it. I am looking forward to seeing your HST layout for Kasey's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word... I was absolutely huge with my 2nd (outgrew some of my maternity clothes) and was nervous about having unplanned twins! And that was just one baby at 9 lbs 4 oz. As my dr. put it - he had a huge swimming pool as my water broke twice! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed both of mine (2 yesars apart) were 9lb 4oz and that was quite enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...