Friday, February 15, 2013

Another Charlie Brown Finish!

Cross another off the quilting Q!  One of my first quilt tops completed last year in Year One of the quilting adventure was from Charlie Brown fabric for my favorite Peanuts fan:
One of my local quilt shops, Bits N Pieces in Pelham NH had this quilt on display.  Well, I just knew I had to make one!  The pattern is Just Can't Cut It Up by All Washed Up.  Fast and easy to piece, even for a rookie! The tricky parts involved getting the Peanuts kids border the right length with the four square in the corner and machine appliqueing the inspirational quotes in the yellow squares.

The quilting is an overall meander with an occasional loop and heart Woodstock's flight path.

What fun!  So, that's two off the rack and five more to go!  Linking up with Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilting is so fun with this quilt! I grew up watching all the Charlie Brown specials and this made me smile! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - it's a flight plan with spirit and super cute heart. Love the fussy border.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...