Friday, November 23, 2012

To Kick off Christmas!

To start off the Christmas season, I whipped up a little something for my kids out of my favorite Christmas fabric (so far!) this year:   Dear Mr. Claus by Cosmo Cricket.  Following her great pattern and idea, a set of coasters for the two couples:

I L.O.V.E. this easy and fun block pattern!  And for my son and his bachelor pad, I thought a little holiday decoration might be fun:


Now off to finish some Christmas presents!  Listening to Christmas music while sewing...perfect!  Linking up with Crazy Mom's Finish It Friday!

PS  I am having so much fun seeing what everyone out there in blog-land is making for holiday gifts and decor!  So many ideas, not enough time...

2 comments:

  1. What fun little gifts you're making! And I agree, listening to Christmas music while sewing is perfect! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy!I love patchwork and kayak too!I would love to follow you.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...